Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Add "My Computer" to Your Vista / XP Taskbar

At times we want to have the quickest access to the folders located in different drives or directly to a drive. We can do that by putting it onto the taskbar. We can even put My Computer onto the taskbar

To add a Folder or My Computer to the taskbar, just right-click on the taskbar and choose the Toolbars menu, and then click on New Toolbar.


Now find the folder that you want, in this case we will select the My Computer icon and then click on OK./Select.


Now you can see the My Computer folder right there on the taskbar. If you click the little arrows it will pop up and let you browse through all your drives.


You can add the Desktop to the toolbar as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks